Norwood Hospital’s Community Investment and Sponsorship program works with regional organizations and groups to collaboratively impact the health and wellness of the communities we serve. We are excited to offer an online funding request process to help facilitate community engagement. Before submitting an application please review the following information.
Community Benefit Investments are awarded to organizations and programs for health and wellness initiatives that measure impact and demonstrate accountability. In addition to submitting a required performance and impact report, applicants should consider the following:
- Applications must address one or more of the following priority areas identified in the Community Needs Health Assessment
- Chronic Disease Prevention and Management
- Behavioral Health
- Substance Abuse Use Disorders
- Housing Stability and Homelessness
- Should include one or more of the following principles:
- Meets unmet health needs of underserved populations
- Place emphasis on prevention
- Address social determinates of health
- Builds community capacity
*Community Investments are intended for the year applied for and do not exceed $5,000.
Community Sponsorships are one-time events and activities that can provide an opportunity to bring public awareness to Norwood Hospital’s services and programs. Requests for sponsorship funding must also align with one or more of our identified priority areas, and should be made at least 90 days before the event date. An outreach report and marketing materials developed are required to be submitted within 60 days of the completion of the event.
Community Sponsorships do not exceed $5,000.
To be considered for funding, requesting organizations must:
- Be recognized by the IRS as a tax-exempt 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization;
- Be located or primarily provide services in Norwood Hospital’s service area; and,
- Submit an online application.
Review and Notification Process
All requests must be submitted through our online system. Norwood Hospital will not respond to written inquiries seeking funding support.
All requests will be reviewed to ensure alignment with criteria outlined above.
In most instances, notification will be made within four weeks of receipt date.
The meeting of criteria in no way guarantees support of any specific request.
*Requests for technical assistance or clinical professional services should be directed to the department from which you are requesting services.