At Norwood Hospital, our pulmonary medicine team is dedicated to improving your quality of life.
Our highly-trained physicians provide treatments for the following conditions:
- Advanced Obstructive Lung Disease
- Interstitial Lung Disease
- Occupational Lung Disease
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Thoracic Cancers
- Pleural Diseases
In addition, we offer programs in:
- Critical Care/Respiratory Intensive Care
- General Pulmonary Medicine
- Interventional Pulmonology
- Respiratory Therapy and Pulmonary Function Testing
- Sleep Medicine
Lung Cancer Screening Program
Norwood Hospital's lung cancer screening program, managed in conjunction with the Department of Radiology, is one of only a few local hospitals to offer patients lowest-dose CT scans in the region. Lung cancer screening looks for signs of the disease before there are any symptoms in patients who are at high risk. Low-Dose CT lung cancer screening uses state-of-the-art computed tomography to take pictures of the lungs to detect potentially treatable lung cancers.