MassGeneral for Children pediatric providers work with Norwood Hospital emergency medicine physicians to provide care in a special pediatric section of the Emergency Department. Pediatric emergency care is provided in a supportive, family-oriented manner that reassures and comforts young patients and their families.
Our pediatric inpatient unit features:
- MassGeneral for Children Pediatricians available 24/7
- Certified pediatric nurses and caregivers
- Private rooms in a family-oriented environment
- Sleep chairs for parents to stay with children overnight
- Special playroom with toys, books and videos
Newborn Nursery Care
Babies in the Small Miracles Maternity Unit are cared for by our attending MassGeneral for Children pediatricians and community pediatricians. Together, they work closely, with obstetricians from Norwood Hospital, to provide newborn care for mother and baby.
- Attending high-risk births and cesarean sections
- Being on hand to manage any emergency that might arise
- Evaluating newborns to ensure they are healthy and ready to go home
Caring for your kids. We’re in this together.