Ear, Nose & Throat
We use the latest surgical techniques, such as thermal tissue sealing for removal of tonsils and adenoids, which reduces pain and shortens the recovery time.
- Comprehensive evaluations of patients with hearing loss and tinnitus (ringing in the ear)
- Modern microsurgical and laser procedures for lesions of the vocal cords
- Surgery for chronically infected ears
- Facilitate dispensing of hearing aids
- Medical and surgical treatments for children with ear infections, as well as disorders of the tonsils and adenoids
- Surgical treatment of throat and other head and neck cancers
We provide comprehensive sinus allergy evaluation and treatment, including allergy testing, immunotherapy (allergy shots), medical treatment and endoscopic surgical treatment of chronic sinus disease. Our specialists also provide complete evaluation of throat problems, such as hoarseness and swallowing difficulty.
Complete upper airway evaluation is available for patients with snoring and sleep apnea to help determine the best treatment.